Hello All!
I know this isn't a very exciting post, but I was wondering if you could take some time to pray for our family. Jacob has been feeling sick the past two days, and I haven't been feeling 100% for the past several. I think that my allergies and my typhoid/yellow fever shots that I got last Saturday are contributing to why I am feeling low. A friend from the states is coming to visit next Wednesday and he is staying with us for a week, so we really don't want to be under the weather when he comes! If you could pray for all of us, I would really appreciate it. Pray for the world in general with this whole swine flu thing too.
Thanks so much! We miss you all!
Friday, May 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Bummer... I'll be praying!
Post a Comment