Shauna and I went ice skating together this evening at a place that's not even a block away from the apartment where we are currently staying. It was so fun to just have some "sister time". :) I realized how we need to do stuff like that more often.
Here is the link to some of the photos of the apartment where we have been staying this week. It has such lovely views because it is on the top floor! The picture below is a view of the Bristol Cathedral from our balcony.

Click here to go to more photos:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=87421&l=a6f59&id=664542526
Jacob has been feeling a little under the weather lately. :( So if you could keep him in your prayers, we would really appreciate it. It would be a bummer to have people sick over Christmas break!
Jacob recently wrote about our walk down to Queen Square on his blog, so if you go to: http://zwarriorofthelight.blogspot.com/ you can read about it.
Thanks for your prayers!
1 comment:
That's really nice! I'll bet your guys are having such fun visiting a totally different culture.
Thanks for sharing Emily. I enjoy seeing all the pics of your family.
Love,
Lynnette
Post a Comment