Lovely! I must make this very short...for the day has already drawn to a close on this side of the world, but I must tell about today's events, for they were most exciting!
This morning at 9:00, a man named Roger came and picked us up to show us all of the local properties and flats that were available "to let" (to rent). We went to a total of about twelve properties. They were all so different! Some of them were HUGE and some of them were tiny. There was one apartment that we looked at where we had to walk through a hairdressers shop to get to it! They were doing construction on the normal back entrance to it. It had an itty bitty kitchen...barely even a kitchenette that you see in some hotel suites in the US.
After viewing many beautiful properties, we finally found one that we fell in love with. I loved it from the moment we pulled up. The gardens in the front and the back, are the most beautiful things I have ever seen! The house looks like a typical English house...I can't describe it very well, but it is really neat! Very old fashioned.....it is at least 75 years old. You have to walk through the yard to get to the separate "laundry room". It's quite neat, actually. The windows on it are big and beautiful, and it is just perfect for our family. I will put pictures of it on here once we have them. Praise God that He led us to a place that is much more than we could have ever expected! "And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus," - Philippians 4:19. This verse is SO true. God has proven it time and time again.
Wow...I promised to make this short...and now it is almost midnight...but I MUST tell about one more thing! I took a ballet class this evening and it was SO refreshing to my body AND my soul. :)
Well, that's all....it is 4 'till midnight here. Goodnight!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay!! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures - it sounds awesome!
Can't wait to see the pics!!! Sounds wonderful. :)
Well, it SOUNDS beautiful! I can't wait to SEE how wonderful it is! I love gardens, especially English ones!
Post a Comment