Hi Everyone,
We were debating today about the title of this blog. I said that it should have been "Real Football Land," but Emily and Jacob thought otherwise. But I gave in eventually.
Anyways, we are planning on leaving for real football land, aka England on the 13th. I can't believe that it is coming up so fast!! Yesterday we sorted out the stuff that we want to ship. We would appreciate prayer during this time of preparation.
On December 6th we are going to go to a soccer game with one of our friends that is in England studying right now.
Cheerio,
Shauna
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, I found it! Thanks for telling me about your blog. I will greatly look forward to following along on your adventures.
And I must say, Adventures In Sconeland is a perfect title. I love it!
I'm glad you found it! The title was much debated, but it just seemed to stick. :)
I'm curious to know, who created the blog? It's really neat. :)
Post a Comment