I just want to echo Shauna's previous post about our museum visit! Her favorite painting was also my favorite! The painting was around five feet tall and six or seven feet wide. It was just beautiful! I decided to attach a link with a picture of the painting so you can see for yourselves what is so stunning about it, although the photo doesn't do it justice at all!
http://img.album.pchome.net/00/09/23/80/f04913b4d450c57c05549ba3878aadd8.jpg
I am having such a wonderful time here in England so far! It is actually a sunny day here today. The change is really nice. I just love how the sun beams into the large windows in the living room and our bedrooms! It is so beautiful!
I went running with Dad this morning. It was a really nice morning for a jog. However, I overexerted myself and became sick halfway through the run. That part was not fun. I will take it MUCH slower on Friday. Jacob and I are alternating the days that we run with him, so Shauna isn't left alone at the flat.
Well, I hope you all are doing well!
Cheerio!
Em
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment