Yesterday we went to the suspension bridge. We walked there from our apartment which is about a Mile. On our way to the bridge we saw a Boxer dog the reminded us of Velvet. The total length of the bridge is 1,352 feet!! My dad and Jacob walked to the middle of the bridge, while Emily and I stayed on the side and watched. There is a gorge 240 feet from the bridge. Beside the bride there is cliff and pathways leading up to the top. From the top of the cliff you can see everything and take some amazing pictures!! Also, on the top of the cliff, there is a observation tower. You have to pay two pounds to get in and there is a passage way that leads to a observation platform further down the cliff. I had fun at the bridge even though I was soaked when I got home because of the rain.
Bye 4 now
Shauna Zerger
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment